Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?
What isn't eligible for return?
These are some items we don't take back:
- Anything worn, altered, washed, heavily scented with smoke/ fragrance, or missing its original packaging/tags.
- Shoes that have clearly been worn and/or scuffed
- Intimates, swimwear, panties, socks, hats, sunglasses, fragrance and beauty items, face masks, or sample sale items
Return Shipping Costs?
We aren't responsible for return shipping and do not provide a return label unless its a major oopise on our end. Return shipping is up to you.
If you didn't pick up your item from a UPS access point (or similaar) and it gets sent back to us, you are responsible for reshipment costs.
If you didn't pay your duties at customs and the item gets sent back to us, you will have to cover the shipping if you want to reship the item.
Can I exchange something for something else?
Sorry, no! But, you can just return it in the original condition will all the tags and we'll give you store credit. Then, you can buy it again in a different size or color (or something different!)
How do I start a return?
Send us an email with your name and order number and we can let you know if your item is eligible for a return! You can print out a return form here.
Send your returns to 840 Santee St. Ste 411 Los Angeles, CA 90014
I want to cancel my order?
We are unable to cancel orders once they are processed. We maybe able to swap out a size- MAYBE. Email us asap and we will try to catch it.
I got my order and something is wrong!
That shouldn’t happen, but we might have messed up!
Email us at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt and we'll get you set up to get the right item. If the item is incorrect or damaged, we will need a photo of that item when you contact us. We generally wait for the incorrect item to make it back to us before dispatch another shipment.
Shipping + Orders
Where is my package shipping from?
All orders are shipped from us in Los Angeles, California. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped. Tracking information will be provided in that email.
Where is my package?
- Please allow up to 14 business days for processing and shipping as we are in a global pandemic. We are super small team and everything is packed by hand by us. Holidays and Major Sales/Launches also may cause a small processing delay. Remember, we are a small business! We work around the clock to get out everything as timely as possible.
- You will be notified via email when your order has shipped. Tracking information will be provided in that email!
- We are not responsible for delays or lost packages. Once the packages leaves out warehouse it is out of our hands, and we are at the mercy of the post office.
How do I use store credit?
How to use discount codes?
When you get to checkout, there will be an option to add it at the end. Some promotions and codes cannot be combined.
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a buy now, pay later plan that let you get what you want now and pay for it in four no-interest payments made every 2 weeks.
My order is taking too long
Orders are processed Monday - Friday, excluding federal holidays. Check your confirmation email or order update email for your tracking number.
My package says a Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item. Why hasn't it been shipped yet?
We are unfortunately unable to file a claim when it hasn't been scanned and after spending days talking to USPS and different postmasters, we just are told to wait.
So, your package has left our warehouse, but it is stuck at USPS. It is out of our hands, but know that we are doing everything we possibly can to get these out/bug USPS, ASAP.
My package is late...where is it?
We know as much as you do! What you see on tracking is what we see. They aren't lost, just delayed. Some packages aren't getting updates and just arrive at their destination weeks later. We can't do anything about this and thank you for your patience.
My item says delivered, but I don't see it?
Haven't received your package yet? Be sure to check your surrounding area and your front desk, if you have one! If you still haven't received it, please, let us know and we will do our best to locate it. Remember, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, but we will do what we can to find it or file a claim for it. If you know your area is targeted by porch pirtates, please have your package shipped to a safe location.
I want to cancel my order.
We are unable to cancel orders once they are processed. We maybe able to swap out a size - MAYBE. Email us asap at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to catch it.
Are your items ethically made?
Our Signature clothing is made in Los Angeles with a few exceptions. We do have some items and/or fabric that we have made and/or sourced from overseas, but we choose factories that pay their workers a living wage and have amazing work conditions. The fabrics on our products can differ, but the main fabric on our Signature Pieces is a cotton-modal. Cotton is fully sustainable, renewable, and biodegradable, and while modal is man-made- it is entirely biodegradable, so it is considered a sustainable textile. Our vegan leather items are made up of man-made vegan leather, which is usually made with plastics, but we want to keep these items vegan and will look into finding a better for the environment, affordable vegan leather, but for now it will stay the same.
How do I contact you?
Do you ship internationally?
- Buyers are responsible for local duties, taxes, and advancement fees at delivery in countries where applicable.
- International buyers are responsible for all VAT/customs fees.
- Under NO circumstance will a shipment be marked as a gift or reduced value.
- PLEASE put your phone number on your order if you are an international customer. We try to make sure all orders have phone numbers, but if it gets missed, there is a possibility it will be returned to us and you will be responsible for the re-shipping costs.